Thursday, July 9, 2009

Why Does He Do That?: Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men Review


For weeks after my fiance' returned home drunk one night and began an ordeal that ended with him chasing me down the street as I screamed into the phone to a 911 operator, I wondered what had gone so wrong with my relationship. What had I done? What didn't I do? After reading this book I realized: nothing. It was not me, it was him. It wasn't that I wasn't good enough, or "fun" enough, or sexy enough and there was nothing I could have done that would have made him not cheat on me or not do drugs or any of the other things I blamed myself for.

I truly thank God I found this book. I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone who has ever been in an abusive relationship.

Buy it here now!

0 comments: