Thursday, July 16, 2009

Healing the Trauma of Abuse: A Woman's Workbook Review


I was abused as a child and later continued to involve myself in relationships with emotionally abusive partners. I've been in and out of counseling for years, but I never realized how much the trauma of those younger years have impacted how I think, feel, and relate to experiences and people today. I purchased this book on the advice of my current counselor. I have to say that after a month of working in the workbook, I can already tell the difference in myself and my behavior. I would recommend this workbook to anyone who has been abused and is seeking to reclaim their lives from the hopeless heap of dispair and depression that so often occurs to those who have been vicitimzed.

Buy it here now!

0 comments: