Monday, July 27, 2009

Encouragements for the Emotionally Abused Woman: Wisdom and Hope for Women At Any Stage of Emotional Abuse Recovery Review


I purchased this material, because I am in love with a woman who has suffered from emotional and sexual abuse as a child and I wanted to learn more about the subject. My hope was to learn about the topic, so as to be understanding and helpful to her, as our relationship progressed. Honestly, this has proven to be a difficult relationship, yet I would say the material has been rather helpful...written simply, and clearly...an easy read. No 2 situations can be exactly the same, so not every point can be applied, that would be my only caution when reviewing the material. For anyone who has suffered from this tradgedy, my guess is this is valuable reading...for anyone wanting to understand the challenges of those who have, it is a good starting point to learn. However, more sources will be needed to grasp the challenges presented.

Buy it here now!

0 comments: